Passare, Y Collaborative, and the Robert L. Shepard Professional Law Corporation share our best ideas on how to prepare for travel, so you can maximize the fun and leave the worry behind.
“Life happens” while traveling away from home. Emergencies occur – both for the person who takes the trip – and for loved ones who remain at home. Fortunately, traveling is most often an exciting, productive, safe adventure. However, you never know when an unexpected health care crisis, accident, natural disaster, or worse may arise. So play it safe, and prepare ahead before you travel.
You will learn in End-of-Life Management eBook #9: How-to Handle Travel Emergencies
You Will Learn What to:
- Do before you leave home
- Take with you
- Do when you arrive at your destination
- Know when you travel with children
- Know when you travel with pets
- Know when you travel in the US
- Know if you travel abroad
- Know if you travel by sea
- Do if a loved one dies during your trip
This eBook includes:
- Travel Emergency Checklist
- Travel Resources List
To get the most out of this eBook, complete all the exercises at the end of each section.