As part of our eBook series, Passare.com™, and Evan Carroll from TheDigitalBeyond.com™, share our recommendations for how to organize and manage your digital assets, how to create your “digital estate”, and how to protect your “digital legacy” after you’ve passed away.
Like millions of people worldwide, you probably have email stored on your personal computer, smart phone or in the cloud. You might have one or more social media accounts. You likely have many photos stored in online photo albums. Email, photos, multimedia, online banking transactions, and social media accounts are just some examples of your digital life or identity.
Having a digital life or “digital profile” leads to a natural, important question:
?What happens to all of that online content when you pass away?
You will learn in End-of-Life Management eBook #10: How-to Manage Your Digital Assets
- What are Digital Assets?
- Why are Digital Assets Important?
- What Happens to Digital Assets After Your Death?
- How to Create Your Digital Legacy
- How to Create Your Digital Estate
- How to Preserve Your Digital Afterlife
- How to Protect Your Digital Estate in Your Will or Estate Plan
- What Happens to Your Digital Assets if You Become Incapacitated?
- What Happens to Your Digital Assets if You Don’t Have a Will?
- How Will New Technology Affect Your Digital Legacy?
This eBook includes:
- Digital Asset Management Checklist
- Digital Assets Sample Will Authorization Language